Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Start Dreaming Early!

I don't have too much time today to write anything terribly in depth, but I thought I would pass on a bit of advice to all you future brides!

I started reading bridal magazines at age twelve and soon became addicted (as I said in my last post). It wasn't only my love of bridal gowns that drew me to the glossy pages, it was all the beautiful details that go along with the wedding. I loved looking at the newest flower combinations, the crazy cakes that bakers were coming up with, and the most beautiful locations for the venues! I loved imagining every detail of my wedding and even got my girlfriends together to plan out their's with bridal magazines spread around our feet looking for the perfect details to make our weddings perfect!

So, to all you future brides out there (which is pretty much each and everyone of us), it's never too early to start dreaming of your wedding day! Go to your local grocery store or Barnes and Noble and pick up a stack of bridal magazines and get started planning out the details (maybe even invite your girlfriends over and make a night of it)! That way when that special somone proposes to you, you will know just how you want your wedding to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment