Wednesday, March 30, 2011

First Official Post!

Last week I was in Blowing Rock, NC for a short vacay. I just love the mountains and apparently I'm not alone in my love for North Carolina's mountain range. While I was staying in the lovely Crestwood Inn I read the publication High Country Wedding Guide: The Bridal Story Issue and saw that many brides choose the mountains as the setting for their special day. The inn I stayed in was actually one of the countless locations featured as a venue for weddings. In the 2011 issue, no one veune was more popular over another, but the favorite photographer among the brides featured seemed to be Katie Langley and the favorite florist was Bless Your Heart.

I don't know about you, but I plan to get married in North Carolina's mountains (whenever that is :)! So if you are a bride that enjoys the outdoors and would love a breathtaking view as a backdrop, why not plan your wedding in the High Country? Just make sure to stop by Maggi Bridal in Raleigh, NC for all your bridal needs!

Here is the link for the publication in case you're interested: 

No comments:

Post a Comment